Food & Entertaining | The Dish | January 2014
1 c. butter, at room temperature¾ c. granulated sugar½ tsp. coarse salt1 tbsp. minced fresh rosemaryzest from one lemon1 egg, also at room temperature1 tsp. pure vanilla extract2 ½ all purpose flour
1. In one bowl cream together the butter and sugar, then add the egg. Beat until creamy.
2. Sift the flour into a separate bowl; add the minced rosemary and salt.
3. Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet, until crumbly. Then mix in the lemon zest and vanilla extract.
4. Chill the dough for at least 2 hours before baking, overnight is even better.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly butter a baking pan.
6. Roll dough into 1 inch balls, lay them about 2 inches apart, and then lightly flatten them with the back of a fork (it helps if you use a cold fork).
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes, allow to cool before serving. Enjoy!
Rosemary Lemon Cookies
Recipe Courtesy of kristen rambo
ABOUT US CONTACT ADVERTISE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES SUBMIT AN EVENT WEDDINGS RACK LOCATIONS
2445 Hwy 51 | Hernando, MS 38632 | 662-429-6397 | fax: 662-429-5229