Chocolate Peanut Brownie
Recipe courtesy of Flight
Food | November 2015
2 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 cups cocoa powder
5 cups sugar
1/4 cup vanilla
1. Melt butter and sugar together, and set aside to cool.
2. Add the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl and incorporate the cooled butter and sugar mixture. Mid well.
3. Transfer to a half sheet tray lined with parchment paper. Bake at 300 degrees for 30 minutes. Let cool.
4. Once cool enough, top off brownie with chocolate Ganache.
5. Cut rounds out of brownie with ring mold and top with a few peanuts.
ABOUT US CONTACT ADVERTISE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES SUBMIT AN EVENT WEDDINGS RACK LOCATIONS
2445 Hwy 51 | Hernando, MS 38632 | 662-429-6397 | fax: 662-429-5229