Atti V's Cookies
Recipe courtesy of Lady Bugg Bakery
Food | November 2015
2 sticks of butter,
1 cup dark brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup oatmeal
1 cup flake sweet coconut
1 cup toasted pecans
1 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1. Cream butter and sugars together.
2. Add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla extract.
3. Add dry ingredients along with all of the oats.
4. Mix just until mixed together, do not over mix.
5. Scoop and bake at 300 degrees for 18-20 minutes. You can also scoop and freeze and bake later.
ABOUT US CONTACT ADVERTISE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES SUBMIT AN EVENT WEDDINGS RACK LOCATIONS
2445 Hwy 51 | Hernando, MS 38632 | 662-429-6397 | fax: 662-429-5229