For a classic oak and spice taste with a slight hint of the sweet stuff, look no further than Dewar’s Highlander Honey. This enticing blend packs the same treasured characteristics of the original Dewar’s White Label blend, which is renowned for its complex taste profile and its unparalleled smoothness. The bright golden finish belies a rich, buttery honey, perfectly balanced with citrus, spices and a sweet, aromatic undertone that rounds out this semi-sweet Scottish whiskey.
DEWAR’S HIGHLANDER HONEY
· Dewar’s Highlander Honey delivers the fantastic notes of honey, but still retains the treasured characteristics of the original Dewar’s White Label blend, which is renowned for its complex taste profile and its unparalleled smoothness.
· On The Eye: Golden honey with hints of amber.
· On The Nose: Rich, buttery Scottish honey, perfectly balanced with citrus, spice and sweet, aromatic undertones – from the proprietary blend of natural flavors infused into the product – that round out and balance the honey.
· On The Palate: Medium-bodied blend. Scottish honey reveals a velvety, mellow palate with a well-rounded buttery texture that provide a harmonious profile. Influences of juicy citrus fruits.
· On The Finish Buttery honey. Delectable sweetness with a pleasantly smooth bite, lingering on the tongue without relinquishing peaty undertones.